Thursday, January 27, 2011

Empty House

Today the movers came with the giant truck and drove away with our house :-( it was a very long day, and just a little painful. The last week is catching up with me and kicking my a**. After the movers left and we cleaned up the house a little we went to eat at Jennifers house. We topped of a long crappy day with a wonderful meal and great company. I am really going to miss that woman. The number was after we got done eating my stomach spasmed out in a big bad way. That's my body saying stop doing sh** or I will make you stop. So we hung out there for a little bit. Jerry moved the Uhaul into the garage, Shelby and Ty went bowling with B and Jerry and I went to our hotel room to chill. Now I have a Dr appointment first thing in the morning while my man will be doing the man thing, loading up the Uhaul. Then we sign out of our house at 11:30 and we will be on the road after that. Woohoo, so close!!!
For now its bed time.
Blog ya tomorrow
Chow, chow

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo going to miss you! Gotta get my last bit of Terra-time in today before you leave!

    ReplyDelete